Mozarella Stuffed crockpot meatloaf is a beautifully juicy and crispy Meatloaf baked in the Crock-Pot and coated with a Honey Sriracha lip-smacking glaze. That is so good. If you’re looking for a stunning recipe for Meatloaf, your search may be over.
FOR THE MEATLOAF:
1.5 lbs (80% to 85%) lean ground beef
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
(1) small yellow onion, shredded
(3) cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp ground mustard
(1) egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup 2% milk
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
8 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
FOR THE GLAZE:
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
2 tbsp sugar-free ketchup
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Cover a 6-quart slow cooker (or larger slow cooker) with a large aluminum foil board. Grease with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, Italian spices, salt, pepper, ground mustard, butter, cream, and Worcestershire sauce into a large mixing cup. Mix until combined with your hands, but do NOT overmix.
3. Split meat into half.
4. Press half the meat to the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Put shredded mozzarella down the center, leaving around the edge about 1/2 inch space.
6. Top with the remaining meat and shape into a sandwich, then force the edges to seal. Set aside.
7. Whisk the barbecue sauce, ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and Sriracha sauce together in a small mixing dish.
8. Brush over the meatloaf with half the glaze. Reserve the remaining half for later.
9. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours. Meatloaf is achieved on an Instant Read Thermometer when the temperature exceeds 160 degrees F.
10. Hold onto the foil to lift the meatloaf out; transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the glaze.
11. Pop it 3-4 minutes under the broiler, or until browned.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
13. Garnish, and serve with parsley.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.