Serving: 24 | Yield: 1 -9×13 inch cake
Tres Leches Cake possesses a smooth, ultra-moist crumb. It is filled with a mixture of (3) milk (whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk) and overlaid with heavy whipped cream. It is an authentic recipe from Tres Leches Cake and the best we’ve tried. It beats every store-bought edition during the day.
We love the plain, crowd-pleasing desserts that come together in a casserole dish like the classic Tiramisu, our famous Strawberry Pretzel Salad, and of course, this fast Tres Leches Cake. They ‘re easy to make and great to bring to parties and potlucks. This recipe is the first one to disappear during events, and my niece and nephews are excited about this cake. Try this recipe for Tres Leches (Milk Cake), and enjoy it with your loved ones.
( ½) cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup unsalted butter
1 cup white sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
(1) (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
(1) (12 fluid ounce) can evaporate milk
(1 ½) cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. Add and sift flour and baking powder, and set aside.
3. Cream butter or margarine and a cup of sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract; beat well.
4. Add and mix flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tbsp at a time, then mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake it to about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Pierce cake several times with a fork.
6. Add and combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk, then pour it over the top of the cooled cake.
7. Whip until thick the whipping cream, remaining a cup of the sugar, and the remaining a tsp vanilla. Spread over the top of the cake. Keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!
Per Serving: 279.7 calories; 81.5 mg cholesterol; 86.8 mg sodium; 5.5 g protein; 34.6 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.