I love donuts! Do you? Let me be specific. I love this recipe of a donut! I just tried it yesterday and I can say that I’m in love with it! Try this now, I promise you that it’s gonna blow your taste buds. I’m serious. If you have these ingredients, I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t try it out. Have fun baking and You are welcome!
1 cup of water
1 cup all-purpose flour
6 Tbsp butter, sliced
2 tsp sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
For the glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1½-2 Tablespoons milk
1. Put water, butter, salt, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Lower down the heat and add in flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Cook on low-medium heat for about 4-6 minutes while stirring. Remove as much as water as you can. Make sure not to burn it.
4. Turn off the heat when you see a thin layer at the bottom of the pan.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Let the dough cool for 1 minute and beat using an electric mixer.
7. Scrape the sides of the bowl then add one egg. Stir until well-mixed.
8. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
9. Transfer the dough to a piping bag. (1/2 inch star tip)
10. Squeeze the dough on the lined cookie sheet in circle shapes. Make sure to distance each dough, 2 inches apart.
11. Bake for 5 minutes then, reduce the heat to 350 degrees. Bake for additional 15 minutes.
12. Turn off the oven and leave it inside for 5-10 minutes. Leave the door of the oven slightly opened.
13. Remove from the oven and let it sit to cool.
14. Mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla for the glaze. Stir until glaze is thin enough to dip or pour over the donuts.
15. Begin by adding 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk. (Add more if needed.)
16. When donuts are cool enough, dip or pour the glaze and let it incorporate flavor.
17. Eat fresh to avoid soggy donuts.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.