Pork chops are a multifunctional meat cut—grilling, frying, baking, smoked, slow cooking, cooked pressure, etc. There are not only various methods of cooking but also so many combinations of flavour and profiles which function well with pork chops. Every cut can take a different amount of cooking time, which can lead to perfect cooking of the shoulder cut and dry, overcooked rib cups.
When I stumbled upon this recipe, it made me excited, and I immediately knew I’d like to try it. The crusted Parmesan pork chops were delicious and easy to prepare. At best, frying wasn’t involved. The Italian breadcrumbs, made up of various herbs and spices, have provided the flavour to pork chops. The crust was stuck in the moisture together with Parmesan, pepper, and garlic powder, while the pork chops baked. The pork chops were tender and moist. Serve this pork chop plate on one side with steamed rice or salad, and don’t forget to enjoy the food with your loved ones.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
4 boneless pork chops, 1/2″ thick
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 c Parmesan cheese
1 c Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
How to bake pork chops with Parmesan breading?
1. Wash and pat dry chops of pork. Trim the fat if necessary.
2. Combine the dry ingredients, Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Black Pepper, and garlic powder on a plate.
3. Rub the pork chop with the olive oil and cover it with the cheese mix. Make sure the pork chop is evenly covered with the mixture.
4. Place a tin foil in a pan and ensure that the placement of the pork chop is the same, then spray it with cooking spray.
5. Put the pork chops in the pan. For best results, follow the instructions and bake it for a maximum of 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.