Servings: 24 | Yield: 1-9×13 inch pan
If you’re like me, who loves any dish that has cinnamon in it, then you will surely love this recipe. This delicious recipe is a combination of three main ingredients that are peach, cinnamon, and pecans, you heard it right, other than cinnamon there are peaches and pecans. If any of you have been around here for a while, you might know my number one weakness is the pastries. Don’t get me wrong, I just like everyone else, I love cookies and cake but put any kind of pastry in front of me, and all my self-control goes out the window.
It is a recipe that my mom gave me a few years ago, and we still enjoy it. As you all know, I love to make delicious and healthy foods for my children, and this one is among the recipes that I serve to them. Peaches, along with nectarines, plums, apricots, and cherries, are a part of the Stone Fruit family. Besides being delicious, particularly at their peak, peaches offer some unique health benefits. Try this Peach Cake With Cinnamon and Pecans, and enjoy this with your family and friends.
(3) egg, beaten
(1 ¾) cups white sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups of fresh peaches – (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
½ cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven at about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, oil, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, peaches, and pecans in a large bowl, mix well using your hands.
3. In a prepared 9×13 pan, pour and bake at about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 50 minutes until the baking finish.
1. If you can’t find any fresh peaches, you can use canned peaches instead.
2. You can add vanilla ice cream on top if you want.
Per Serving: 202.9 calories; 23.3 mg cholesterol; 158.7 mg sodium; 2.1 g protein; 23.6 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.