If you like easy recipes and peanut butter, then Rice Krispie’s peanut butter is just what you like. It is a simple, no-bake recipe, which can be whipped up in no time. And you can’t go wrong when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate. The peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, buttery, and absurdly delicious with a chocolate layer. You definitely would like to try the version of this peanut butter if you love the classic Rice Krispies Treats. Peanut butter is a smooth, peanut-buttered paste. The peanuts are ground and salt, a sweetener and sometimes a stabilizer is then added (to prevent the oil from being separated). The ones that are not stabilized are usually labeled “old-modeled” or “natural,” so you have to stir peanut butter before using it. Either type can be used in this recipe. Marshmallows give the delicately sweet vanilla flavor to these treatments. You can use home-made marshmallows or purchase them in shops. I prefer the miniature marshmallow mainly because they are melted quicker. Make sure to check the expiration date in your bag.
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
1/2 cup peanut butter
6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
8 oz chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. In a 9×13 inch pan, grease lightly with butter or spray.
2. In a wide casserole, meld in low heat and stir gently together with the butter, mini marshmallow, and peanut butter.
3. Remove from the heat and stir the Rice Krispies once melted. Press the pan (spray your hands lightly with a cooking spray to avoid from sticking to your hands)
4. To a medium-sized heat-resistant bowl, add the chocolate chip(s). Microwave at a medium heat (not high or standard) 45 seconds, stirring between each burst.
5. When almost melted, stir it and mix the vegetable oil until smooth.
6. Stir in the chocolate and let it harden at room temperature for 2 hours.
7. Cut into places and store them at room temperature in an airtight container.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.