These tasty mini muffins are the right issue to eat for a fast breakfast, for a snack, or perhaps as a fun sweet. They’re thus flavourful and style similar to pie in quick bread type. These breakfast muffins are easy to create and style even higher with the cheese frosting! They ‘re the right amount of sugar without being distracting. You should eat them first thing in the morning without getting over-indulgent.
These Pecan Pie Muffins are very easy to throw together with only five ingredients. Tammy swears, if you just bake them, they taste like a pecan pie, and she’s right. They have crisp, chewy edges and a soft center of gooey. When you’re afraid of chocolate, you should just back away right now. Just say in it.’ The only way you can mess them up is not to clean the pan properly. Baker’s Joy spray is working very well here. Make a lot of these mini pecan pie muffins and save them for a week to eat. This makes it easy to eat them on the go or to pop in your mouth for a quick snack. And they’re also making a delicious dessert. They ‘re so flexible!
1 cup of chopped pecans.
1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
½ cup of flour.
2 large eggs.
½ cup of melted butter.
1. Preheat the oven at about 350 degrees. Place the baking cups in muffin pans.
2. In a big bowl, add the pecans, brown sugar, and flour.
3. Beat the eggs completely and add the milk. Over the dry ingredients, pour the egg mixture and blend until fully coated.
4. Spoon the batter into 2/3 cups and bake for about 20-25 minutes
5. Move to the racks after baking
6. Simple, peasy, and sweet! Sometimes I make these pecan pie muffins for breakfast, my children love them so much. Give’em a chance, you will like’em too!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.