Peanut butter and Chocolate? Sounds awesome right? This recipe is going to be the best Peanut butter chip cookies you will ever have. I gave my friend a box of these delicious treats and she thought it was store-bought! We had a good laugh about it but more importantly, she loved it! I told her that when we see each other after this lockdown, I’ll be bringing two boxes of these amazing cookies!
Try adding extra chocolate chips before you bake it, the result will impress you. Well, I was so impressed. Why buy cookies when you can make it from scratch, right? Follow these instructions to guide you to perfection! By the way, try adding chopped roasted peanuts into the dough for that awesome crunch sound! Okay, enough talking. It is time to put these words into a tasty reality. Have fun baking!
1 cup of butter, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 1/4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
HOW TO MAKE REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHIP COOKIES
1. Prepare the oven by preheating it to 375 degrees. Grease the baking sheets with a non-stick spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the brown sugar, butter, and sugar. Stir until creamy, then add the vanilla, lemon juice, and beaten eggs.
3. In the same bowl, add and mix the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour. Stir in the peanut butter chips and chocolate, then combine until all ingredients are well-mixed.
4. Scoop out the mixture to form ball-like shapes and put in the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 8-9 minutes at 375 degrees or until the edges turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it sit in the pan for several minutes before moving to the wire rack to completely cool down. Serve and enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.