We know your ideal Reuben sandwich is perfect. We rendered these melty Reuben squares for that occasion. A big grilled cheese practically great for sharing. It is everything that you want, plus a crescent layer of chocolate. Create an enticing dip for your Russian dressage. It is best to serve this during breakfast or snacks.
3/4 c sauerkraut, drained and squeezed to dry
1/3 cup thousand island salad dressing
1 (8 ounces) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 pound thin-sliced cooked corned beef
(8) slices Swiss cheese
(1) beaten egg white
1. Preheat oven at about 190 degrees C (375 degrees F). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
2. Add and mix the sauerkraut with a thousand island salad dressing up in a bowl until well combined. Unroll the crescent roll dough and cut the dough in half; place half of the dough on a floured work surface and pinch the perfection in the dough to make
close to a sheet of dough. Roll out the dough sheet to about 12 inches square and add the dough to the baking pan.
3. On the second half of the dough, pinch perforations closed; roll out to around 9 inches square and set aside.
4. In the preheated oven, prebake the dough crust in the baking dish until lightly browned, for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and put (4) slices of cheese at the bottom of the crust; slices of top cheese with the corned beef and scatter with the mixture of sauerkraut. Place over the sauerkraut mixture (4) remaining slices of Swiss cheese. Place the 2nd layer of crescent roll dough onto the lined baking dish, then press the top crust down to secure the edges of the platter. Brush with beaten egg.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, and the crust is golden brown; let stand about 5 minutes before slicing.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.