Tired of eating beef patties? Why not try this easy and simple recipe for Salmon Patties? Let me tell you something about the effects of Salmon. It is rich in Omega-3 and protein. This is best for people who are in a diet, omega-3 fats are good for reducing inflammation, lower blood pressure, and lessen the risk of diseases. Protein can heal and protect the bones and prevent muscle loss. There’s so much going on in your body when you eat Salmon.
If you enjoy eating a burger then this recipe is for you, aside from the fact that there are benefits while using Salmon as a patty, you will get to eat your favourite food without jeopardizing the taste. There is so much more a big burger than beef, and this 5-star burger of salmon is here to prove it. They are straightforward, quick, and crazy. You can buy as many canned salmon as you want, store it in your pantry and you will not even have to go to the food store when you are craving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: (depending on the size of your patties)
Method: Pan fry
1 can(s) salmon, 14.75 oz
1/3 c bread crumbs
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 c chopped celery
1/4 c mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
4 Tbsp butter, for frying
lemon and dill, for garnish
1. Get the salmon drained. Take the skin and the bones.
2. Combine salmon, crumbs of brown bread, onion, celery, mayonnaise, and beat the egg in a large bowl. Combine and mix well.
3. Shape into uniform patties depending on your preferred size.
4. Melt butter on low in a large saute pan.
5. Add the patties of salmon.
6. Cook on both sides in medium to golden brown and cook.
7. I’ve been serving a patty with boiled potatoes, cutting them down, a hard-boiled egg, cream gravy, and on my side is my Candied Crunchy Dill pickles. Sprinkle a small dill of lemon juice onto the patties.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.