Skillet Chicken Fajitas Bake is a delicious, Easy Mexican recipe (Low Carb and Keto). From stovetop to oven, make it in one pot. Full of all your favorite flavors, but in a delicious saucepan. This chicken saucepan is the perfect low-carb meal for the entire family. A cast-iron pot dinner makes it so much easier for dinner during the week.
Fajitas are traditionally made of a sealed, medium-rare steak with thin strips. It gets even easier when you are using chicken instead of beef because you needn’t bother overcooking it. The chicken breasts are simply sliced into small bands and marinated in spices, lime juice, and olive oil. You can then sear them with charred vegetables and serve them. This Chicken Fajitas Keto meal is very easy to prepare that you can enjoy for less than an hour. What are you waiting for?
1 tbsp olive oil
6 (cut into 1-2 inch) boneless skinless chicken thighs
4 bell peppers, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
1 pkg taco seasoning mix. You can use an easy homemade recipe: Copycat Taco Seasoning Mix
1 cup sour cream
4 oz of cream cheese, softened
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F. Add the chicken in olive oil, saute over medium heat until chicken is cook. Take out away from the skillet and set aside.
2. Mix the onion and peppers and saute them tenderly. Transfer the chicken back into the pot and add sour cream, taco seasoning, and cream cheese and mix.
3. Add cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve and enjoy.
1. This is best serve with avocado, guacamole, sour cream, or salsa.
2. Any modification of this recipe could modify the facts about food. Calculate your nutritional analysis always if you are concerned. You should not use this information without consulting a qualified healthcare provider, to diagnose or treat a medical condition.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.