There is nothing else that excites me with dessert-like excitement like a decadent chocolate cake. Plus Hershey kisses are candy, more fudge, the better! I even love chocolate cookies like the Texas Sheet Cake Cookies! We don’t eat a lot, but I still have dessert space when we are doing that. The desserts of the restaurant can be hit or skipped, but a lava cake is difficult to mess with. This is always a safe bet for a pleasurable chocolate treat!
In the 1990s, Jean-Georges Vongerichten popularized the molten chocolate lava cake, though its history stretches back in time, as most food origin stories. Vongerichten’s cake was a slightly underbaked, almost flourless cake, while in other versions, under the surface of a rich chocolate cake, lies a bowl of luscious molten ganache. Molten lava cake, no longer reserved for trendy, upscale restaurants, remains one of the most decadent and luscious of chocolate desserts. But to enjoy a drool-worthy chocolate lava cake, you don’t have to wait for a night out-it ‘s easy to make one at home in your crockpot.
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 1/4 cups whole milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups chocolate chips 1 (12oz) bag
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Using non-stick cooking spray to clean your slow cooker, generously covering the bottom.
2. Add cake, pudding mixture, 1 1/4 of a cup of milk, oil, and eggs to a large bowl mixer and then beat it for 1 minute at low. (For extra moist, add sour cream).
3. Increase speed to medium, continue mixing for 2-3 minutes, or until the batter is glossy and smooth.
4. Pour the cake batter into a slow cooker made available.
5. Pour some chocolate chips over the cake. Do not stir.
6. Adjust the lid over the slow cooker and cook for 2 1/2 hours until the top of the cake is set.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.