Prep: 10 min | Cook: 8 hrs | Total: 8 hrs 10 min | Serving: 10 | Yield: 10 servings
What’s better than coming home just about ready to go for the most delicious scent and dinner? You can prepare this mouthwatering crockpot easily and then cooks slowly and low all day long, perfect for busy weeknights. Slow cooking is one of the easiest forms of chuck roast cooking. The long cooking time takes turns this tender and juicy and quick to shred cheap cut of beef.
This Slow Cooker Creamy Pot Roast is Perfect With Egg Noodles is an all-in-one meal that can’t be beaten in a wonderful sauce cooked with beef and mushroom with a soft, flavourful roast. Everybody wants a perfect recipe for chuck roast that they can slow cook during the day. This one is a sure crowd-pleaser for the mushroom-lovers. Try this recipe for Slow Cooker Creamy Pot Roast is Perfect With Egg Noodles, and enjoy it.
(1) (5 lbs) Beef, chuck, and blade roast, separable lean and fat, trimmed to 1/4″ fat, all grades, raw
(1) pinch Salt, table
(2) (10.75 oz) cans Campbells Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
(2) (8 oz) cans Mushrooms, canned, drained solids
(1) (10.75 oz) can Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, condensed, commercial
(1) (1 oz) package Soup, LIPTON, RECIPE SECRETS ONION, Mix, Dry
1 ½ tsp Garlic, raw
1. Season with salt and black pepper the roast all over and place roast in a slow cooker. Whisk golden mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and garlic together in a bowl; pour over beef roast.
2. Cook it for 8 to 10 hours over low heat.
1. When cooking chuck roasting in a slow cooker, cooking it on the low rather than a high setting is safest. I tried it both ways, in the slow cooker on low and high heat, and cooking it low and slow still yields a tender roast.
2. Add other vegetables such as frozen peas, green bell peppers, and carrots to this soup, or use other mushrooms such as button mushrooms or portobellos.
Per Serving: 335.6 calories; 107.7 mg cholesterol; 1152.8 mg sodium; 33.4 g protein; 11.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.