The creamiest and richest crockpot food you can ever consume is the Slow cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken. And making it so easy. Creamy Tuscan chicken has an abundance of creamy, thick sauce that is delicious over pasta or potatoes.
If you’ve enjoyed Alfredo Casserole Crockpot Chicken, you’ll go wild for this delicious recipe. Crock-Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken has all the delicious aromas that you love with alfredo sauce but with sun-dried tomatoes and tender spinach. It comes together to make such an amazing meal that you’ll love. It’s even better because making this recipe from scratch is so easy. The pot works and even on busy weeknights, you can enjoy this food. It turns out to be so delicious, and after being cooked slowly, the aromas come together.
1 tbsp of butter
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
2 jars of Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
2 packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 bag baby spinach leaves
1. Melt butter in a non-stick bowl over medium-high heat. Season salt and potato chicken. Fill in the pan with the chicken and cook until both sides are browned.
2. Place the chicken in a 6-quarter slow cooker, lightly grated.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the Alfredo, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
4. Pour over chicken mixture. Cover slow-cooking pot and cook for 3 to 4 hours on low.
5. Mix in spinach in the slow cooker, cover for another 5 minutes and cook then serve.
1. Serve this meal with a basic side salad, so keep it very easy. With the rich sauce, the salad goes well and balances the recipe well.
2. Just keep it simple but you want to have some water with sun-dried tomatoes into this wonderful Alfredo sauce. The sauce is so good and every last drop you want is to get.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.