Garlic Parmesan chicken is an easy and yet tranquil dish for the whole family. Make this meal in an instant pot or slow cooker. My preferred approach is to look at the images and videos here with your skinless chicken breasts. You can, however, use the favorite chicken cut, whether monochrome or bone-in, breasts, thighs, or legs. I know because I used all these cuts to make this recipe as well. Add to the cook another hour when using dark meat, as dark meat takes longer to cook than white meat.
You may want to brew the chicken in a pot before adding it to the slow cooker if you choose to use skin-on chicken. Of course, this is an optional step, you can throw it raw inside. If you look for crooked skin, you can remove it from the slow cooker or Instant Pot and put it in your oven broiler for a couple of minutes after the chicken has been cooked. Once more, optional too.
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 lb potatoes, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
3/4 c of low-sodium chicken broth (for IP)
2 tsp oil (for IP)
For Slow Cooker:
1. Add the shredded parmesan cheese to the slow cooker except for all ingredients. Stir to well mix.
2. Cook for 2-3 hours or 4-6 hours.
3. Cut on Parmesan shredded cheese and cook for a further 10 to 20 minutes until they are melted.
For Instant Pot:
1. Turn on the Instant Pot to saute. When IP warms, add oil & chicken to each side and cook for a couple of minutes until browned.
2. Except for Parmesan cheese, add all ingredients including the chicken broth. Stir well to combine
3. Make sure to close the valve and seal its lid. Cook for 8 minutes in high pressure, the internal temperature for the chicken must be 165 degrees F. Quickly release the pressure
4. Put the shredded Parmesan cheese on top. Cook until cheese is melted.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.