Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are not just delicious but easy to assemble. Come home to dine with these easy Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers waiting for you. Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are perfect because you can leave them to cook while you’re out of the house, and the peppers don’t have to be pre-cooked, unlike my normal Stuffed Peppers. This dish is usually good with a side salad and, of course, some crusty bread or Buttermilk Biscuits to sop any remaining sauces.
(6) Bell Peppers
(500g) (17.5 oz.) ground beef, lean
(1) onion, finely diced
2 tsp. garlic, crushed
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. tomato paste
2 tsp. parsley flakes
1 tsp. oregano, dried
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup cooked rice
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
For the Sauce:
½ cup beef stock or you can use 425g (15 oz.) pasta or marinara sauce
1. Add and slice the tops off the bell peppers and remove the inside of the white membrane and seeds.
2. Add and mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, cheese, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and the cooked rice together in a bowl.
3. Pack the mixture into the bell peppers.
4. In a slow cooker, add the bell peppers.
5. Pour into the stock of beef or a sauce of marinara.
6. Cook the beef for 6-8 hours on low until cook completely.
7. Serve & Have fun
1. Replace ground beef with ground turkey, or add half sausage.
2. If you have any vegetables in the refrigerator that you would like to use, just chop them up with the meat and throw them in.
3. For this recipe, every type of rice works well. I used white, brown, and even cauliflower rice.
4. Change the seasonings so that the meal changes and make them delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers.
5. It is necessary to ensure that your rice is slightly undercooked before it enters the slow cooker so that it does not turn mushy.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.