This slow cooker pasta taco will be the newest addition to your favorite set of recipes, cheesy, creamy yummy. If you don’t want to use a slow cooker, this can be done comfortably on your stovetop or as a saucepan, anything that is easiest for you. Your family and friends will enjoy the best comfort food. With hardly any effort, you can fast get dinner at the table. The meal is so much to love. The flavor is a delicious pasta recipe that is fantastic and has everything you love about tacos.
1 lb lean ground beef
salt and pepper
(1) bell pepper chopped
15 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 cup jarred salsa I used mild
15 ounce can corn drained
3 tbsp taco seasoning
2 ½ c water, you can use low sodium chicken broth
2 ½ cups chicken broth and enough water
12 ounces shell pasta shapes whole grain or white
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Over a medium to high heat, heat a skillet. Add the beef, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook the meat until it browns, stirring regularly, transfer beef into the slow cooker.
2. Add and stir in the bell pepper, crushed tomatoes, salsa, corn, taco seasoning, and broth or water.
3. Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or at high for 2-3 hours.
4. Stir the pasta in, cook 10-20 minutes up on high. Cooking time for pasta can changes with a slow cooker, start testing for doneness at 10 minutes.
5. Stir the cheddar cheese and serve.
You can do this easily with shredded or ground chicken if you prefer just to leave the meat out. Also, if you want to make it vegetarian, it still has outstanding taste. The use of salsa in place of the diced tomatoes is another good substitution. I enjoy replacing salsa in a lot of recipes that include a can of diced tomatoes. If you’re able to enjoy a spicier dish, a spicy salsa produces this recipe perfect for you.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.