Can you think of something more beautiful than that of a beautiful pink cake with snowy white icing and some lush fresh strawberries? If you’re a true fan of all strawberry desserts or strawberries and cream, or even strawberries, you’ve got to try this. It has a moist crumb, a strawberry flavor, and it offers so well a sweet layer of cream cheese. With this one, we’ve outdone ourselves.
This is a simple cake that is easily brought together in a bowl. You begin by briefly mixing the dry ingredients before adding the eggs, oil, and milk. In the batter, we used a strawberry-flavored jello mix because it gives the cake a more powerful and outstanding essence of strawberry. The fresh strawberries are also important as it adds a more natural and true strawberry taste, as well as a nice texture (it gives the cake that beautiful rich pink color).
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup strawberries, mashed and undrained
1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
1/2 cup milk
1 box (3 oz) strawberry jello mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Cream cheese frosting, for topping
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F. Grease and flour a 9-inch baking dish then set aside.
2. Add sugar, baking powder, flour, baking soda, and jello in a large mixing bowl and mix until well blended with an electric mixer at a low speed.
3. Add milk, oil, and eggs and combine at low. Add strawberries, speed up to medium, and blend for 2 minutes. Fold the spatula or spoon in one-half sliced strawberries.
4. Put the batter in a prepared ban and cook for 35-40 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted in the center is clean.
5. Allow cooling completely for 5 minutes before turning onto a cable rack. Frost with frosting cream cheese and top with other strawberries in pieces.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.