The beefy coca-cola colas grit, practically to die for, drips comfortably, delicious, savory, and sauce Coca-cola meatballs. The sauce is incredible, so make the sauce off and use those delicious flavor-packed meatballs for spaghetti and meatball dishes. These meatballs of coca-cola are going to die. In a coca-cola beef grave, you will love the tender, flavorful meatballs. First, the meatball recipe is my easy meatball recipe. It’s so good and tastes so amazing. It’s suitable for pasta, aperitifs, kebabs, or even meatball submissions, anything you want to do with them.
1 lb (500g) Lean Ground Beef
1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1 tbsp Water
(1) onion, chopped finely, divided
1/2 t salt, divided
1/2 t Fresh Ground Black Pepper, divided
2 t Garlic, crushed
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 cup Coca-Cola
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
(1/2) Green Bell Pepper, chopped finely
1. Preheat the oven until 350 deg F (180 deg C)
2. Sprinkle with cooking spray on a 20 x 30 cm oven tray.
3. Combine the curry, breadcrumbs, egg, water, 1/2 the sliced onion in a large mixing bowl, (50 percent the Green Bell Pepper when used) half the salt and half the Dark Pepper. Then mix well into chunks and shape, and put on the oven dish in one layer.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining onion, salt, and Pepper with garlic, Tomato Sauce, Cocacola, Worcestershire Sauce, and the Green Bell Pepper. Then pour the meatballs on.
5. Bake until the sauce is tender and the meatballs are fully cooked, for 60 moments.
1. Don’t hesitate to add various seasonings and herbs to your meatballs, if you like.
2. Do not be afraid to make the meatballs very big or smaller than usual when shaping the meatballs. You can make them the size you want and use them for whatever you plan. I stick to Golf Ball size with Ping Pong, but again, it’s up to you what you want to do with it.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.