The best thing is that this savory steak is super-easy. When you deal with meat, simplicity is often the way to go. The hardest part of everything is to not get on the grill-but don’t do this seriously. Set it up and do it. Get your time right-and you’re happy to mush on a big juicy steak in no time at this point (see instructions below). Texas Steak Seasoning Roadhouse is most common in beef, chicken, and also in seafood. Sprinkle freely, and grill or fry in a saucepan. This recipe is also excellent for roasting vegetables. The simple combination of ingredients gives you the best flavors, like Texas Roadhouse Restaurant, in your chicken or steak.
2 tablespoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric
1. Gather a medium bowl, a plastic gallon bag with a zip-top, a pair of scissors, and a jar with a shaker.
2. Measure 2 tsp of kosher salt and pour it in the bowl.
3. Stir 2 brown sugar tsp. (White sugar standard may also be used).
4. Fill the bowl with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered garlic and garlic, powdered onion, and turmeric.
5. In the bowl, put 1/2 teaspoon of chili and paprika.
6. Measure 1 black pepper teaspoon and put it in the bowl to add spices. For this mix, fresh ground pepper of medium size is the best.
7. Mix gently and add all ingredients.
8. Put seasonings in a plastic bag of a gallon, then seal. Shake the seasonings in the bag together until the seasonings seem to mix evenly.
9. Cut a border off one of the plastic bags’ bottom edges diagonally. The cut is small enough to fit into an empty spice jar easily at the bag’s tip.
10. Empty spaces in the container from the bag
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.