This recipe brings all the joys of delicious comfort food to my entire family, without all the effort. I know your family loves this best recipe for chicken pot pie crockpot. It’s delicious and easy to do. Crockpot chicken pot pie, is in itself, a complete meal, so you don’t need to add much. If we want to extend the meal a little further, we often add something new on the side. This recipe does not require overly complicated ingredients for slow cooker chicken pot pie. I love simple recipes, and this one is no different. I promise you ‘re not going to have to lose any taste either. It has the comfort of a chicken pot pastry without all the hassle of producing a pie.
(2 – 3) boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
(1) can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Milk
(1/2) onion chopped
(3-4) potatoes, peeled and diced
(1) 16 oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables
1/2 cup chopped celery
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
1. Place everything except the biscuits into the crockpot.
2. Cook on low for the entire day.
3. Remove Shred and Chicken. Fill in the crockpot again and stir to combine.
4. Bake the biscuits and add it in the bowl, serve.
1. Frozen veggies, make you ready for quick preparation, you can also use fresh ones.
2. Dairy (milk) doesn’t always hold well in the slow cooker, so in this recipe, I used condensed soup (it also makes quick preparation). Add and use heavy cream that is added towards the end of the cooking when making a homemade sauce (and thicken with a cornstarch slurry if needed).
3. Now, use Crockpot trays if you want to save even more time for yourself. They make a breeze to clean up. You can just toss the liner, instead of scrubbing and washing the pot. There is practically no washing up.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.